Skip to main content

Launching December 31!

A while ago, I decided that I wanted to create a book blog. (Actually, I originally thought about creating a Booktube channel, but my incompetence with camera equipment quickly ruled that out, and I like writing more than talking anyway). Somehow, that turned into a pact with a friend (to be found at thepagesarebookining) to create joint blogs that we update at least once a week starting in 2016.

Here, you'll find monthly wrap-ups, monthly-ish TBRs, book reviews, recommendation lists, monthly (hopefully) posts about whichever book I'm reading with my friend, and, frankly, any book-related content that I feel like posting. It'll all start at the end of this year with a list of my favorite books that I read in 2015, and at New Year's, I'll be going full steam ahead!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new blog, Clara!! And welcome to the book blogging world. :D I can't wait to see all the deliciously wonderful things you write. :D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February Wrap-Up

I'm gonna be honest here : February's been rough. I'm surprised that I g ot a whole month's worth of posts up. I can 't really go into all the details right now, but the biggest thing is that I've had a migraine for almost two month s now and it's really getting in the way of me doing things. I've been to the doctor and gotten an MRI , but we're still w a iting on the results . So that's been messing with everything else in my life. Reading-wise, that means tha t I've been turning to audiobooks a lot. There are times that I literally don't have the energy to do anythi ng more than lie in the dark, but with audiobooks, I can get some amount of reading done even then. If you guys ha ve an y audiobook recomm endations, send them my way!   THE BOOKS PRODIGY by Marie Lu (Legend #2): I didn't like this one as much as LEGEND. I didn't think the plot was as interesting, and it was also pretty predictable. It set up the ...

Ten Books I Need More People to Love

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature at The Broke and Bookish. This week's theme: Top Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books You've Read in the Past Year or So. One of my favorite things to do is get other people to read books I love. That way, I can discuss the boo ks with them, and if I know their tastes well enough, I know I'm givin g them something that they'll love! Unfortunately, I can't do this with the entire world. And that means that there are books that I've really enjoyed t hat just aren't widely loved. Why ? I don't know. And that's why I spend so much time trying to get other people to read them. Here are ten books I've read some what recently that I think really deserve some m ore lo ve. IRON CAST by Destiny Soria: I'll never get tired of diverse books, I 'll never get tired of historical fiction, and I'll never get tired of positive female friendships. When you pu t those all together, they ma ke a book tha...

Ten 2016 Releases I Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY Plan To)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to) So, as you may have noticed, I only posted once last week. My plan for 2017 to be completely on schedule is off to a GREAT start. But it's not going to happen again! I have plans, and I'm going to stick to them. And one misstep shouldn't mean I give up on the whole goal! So here's to the rest of 2017 being completely on schedule. Anyway, moving on to posts that are on schedule - top ten Tuesday! This was a pretty easy topic - I never get around to all of the books that I want to. I'd say that the I read the most releases from any given year in the next year, so I'm sure I'll be reading plenty of 2016 releases this year. Here are the ten that I'm most excited about! THIS SAVAGE SONG by Victoria Schwab (Monsters of Verity #1): I've been saying that this book ...